Due to supply chain constraints, some orders are experiencing longer than normal lead times. Please understand that we are working diligently to fulfill orders as timely as possible. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your business.
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARDS: Unfortunately, our website does not accept international credit cards. If you have any questions, please contact us directly at (707) 745-6100.
Racing teams and racers can apply for support from Red Line Oil during our open enrollment period, September 1st through October 31st for the following race season. A link to the application form will be available below only during this period. Responses are sent out in December or early January. Red Line Synthetic Oil does not offer sponsorships outside of the U.S.
While currently using Red Line Oil products and your team’s performance are important elements, we look for people that carry themselves and their team in a positive light. Red Line Oil relies on supported teams to build a positive social media presence and represent themselves with good sportsmanship and citizenship in their communities. In return for your efforts and commitment, Red Line Oil provides product or discounts on products and apparel to accepted teams. As a sponsored racer, among other benefits, you will also have access to our technical staff for help with lowering your racing costs and improving performance with the correct product applications.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
IF I WAS SPONSORED LAST YEAR, DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- Yes, even if you have been sponsored in the past you MUST re-apply for our program.
CAN I BUY PRODUCT?
- Your discounted products can be purchased through our website, REDLINEOIL.COM. This is the only store where your sponsored racer discount code and sponsorship support is activated.
HOW AND WHEN DO I APPLY?
- Racing teams and racers can apply for support from Red Line Oil during our open enrollment period, September 1st through October 31st for the following race season. Simply click on the "racer application" link and complete the form. Responses are sent out in December or early January.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS AND WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM ME?
- You will be required to sign our agreement which includes but not limited to the items below.
- Agree to exclusively use Red Line fluids and lubricants in your race vehicle when applicable.
- Agree to represent our company name and product reputation in a positive and professional manner on and off the racetrack. Agree to operate your race vehicle only at sanctioned racing events and tests.
- Agree to promote Red Line products to drive sales to your local dealers.
- Agree to clearly exhibit Red Line Oil decals, patches, logo banners and clothing at all times. Digital files are provided upon request.
- Agree to mention our company name and/or products in all media contact.
- Agree to actively educate fans, enthusiasts, other racers, mechanics, technicians, as well as industry and factory representatives about the advantages that you have experienced using Red Line Oil Lubricants.
- Agree to keep accurate records of service and maintenance as well as associated performance, for comparison to previously used lubricants.
- Agree to list Red Line Synthetic Oil as your sponsor on all event entries, sponsor listing, sponsor pit boards or event displays.
WILL I GET EVERYTHING I ASK FOR?
- Like so many others our industry our business has been hit with supply chain issues. We will do everything we can to fill all sponsored racers orders but there may be times we cannot.