Qualified individuals and teams can apply for racing support from Red Line Oil before December 1, 2016, re-opening on October 1, 2017. A link to the racing sponsorship form will be available below during that period
. We also have a donation form available all year to request goodie bag items and donations for car shows, benefits, etc. Requests must be submitted at least two months in advance of event date.
Racer applications are carefully reviewed and while talent and performance are important elements. Red Line also relies on teams and individuals to build a positive media presence and represent themselves with good sportsmanship and citizenship in their communities. In return for your efforts and commitment, Red Line will help boost awareness about your racing through our media outlets by creating living testimonials about your accomplishments and the Red Line products you rely on to be at the top of your game. Testimonials are aimed at the general public as well as racing communities we are involved with.
As a sponsored racer, among other benefits, you will have access to our technical knowledge and experience to make sure you have the right cocktail for your machine. Red Line offers a wide range of premium products to ensure the best protection for your vehicles engine. We continue to expand our product line to offer our customers the best products available.
To apply for sponsorship use the link below. Racing applications are reviewed in December with notice sent soon after.
All other forms are reviewed at the beginning of each month so be sure to plan ahead.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I buy product?
Product can be purchased through our website, REDLINEOIL.COM This is the only store where our contingency codes and sponsorship support must channel through.
How and when do I apply?
Sponsorship application opens September 1st, 2016 and closes December 1, 2016 for the 2017 season. Simply click on the tab "racer application" or "event application" to take you to the appropriate landing page and application form to fill out. We will be reviewing all applications and have an answer to you at the end of January for the season.
What are the requirements and what is expected from me?
- Agree to exclusively use Red Line fluids and lubricants in your race vehicle when applicable.
- Agree to represent our company name and product reputation in a positive and professional manner on and off the racetrack. Agree to operate your race vehicle only at sanctioned racing events and tests.
- Agree to promote Red Line products to drive sales to local dealers, amazon, Summit and JEGS.
- Agree to clearly exhibit Red Line Oil decals, patches, logo banners and clothing at all times. Digital files are provided upon request.
- Agree to mention our company name or products in all media contact.
- Agree to actively educate fans, enthusiasts, other racers, mechanics, technicians, as well as industry and factory representatives about the advantages that you have experienced using Red Line Oil Lubricants. Testimonials shall be provided as verbal or written and publishable regarding performance improvements and increased equipment durability.
- Agree to keep accurate records of service and maintenance as well as associated performance, for comparison to previously used lubricants.
- Agree to list Red Line Synthetic Oil as your sponsor on all event entries, sponsor listing, sponsor pit boards or event displays.
- By July 1, 2017, agree to provide a minimum of one unsigned, high-resolution digital photo including you, your team, and race machine during the year in team graphics with Red Line Oil logos clearly visible for publication by Red Line Oil Synthetic Corporation. This is for our reference and possible use on our website.